Our common ethical values are among the guiding principles in our interaction with our customers, with one another, and with the society, and are one of the pillars of Barsan common culture. The principal values that show the way how we do the right thing in ethical sense, and how we fulfil our responsibilities against our customers, against one another and against the society are as follows:
- To make efforts to give the most best service to the customers and to the society
- To reinforce and perpetuate the respect, kindness and support for one another
Our common values are supported by 7 ethical principles.
- Responsibility for the society
- Respect for the laws, maintaining the corporate reputation
- Behaving kindly and fairly
- Setting an example in terms of our common values